Balmar Knows How to Charge Your Batteries
Balmar has been serving the Recreational Marine Industry for over 30 years. We supply DC Charging Products and Battery Monitors to help sailors and power boaters charge and monitor their batteries more efficiently. Balmar is recognized throughout the industry for its innovative technology, expert technical service and product reliability.
We design and manufacture:
- The highest output and most reliable alternators available in the Marine Industry, including our patented Smart Ready® Alternator designs.
- External Multi-Stage Regulators which provide “smart charging” of your battery banks.
- Patented Altmount® Pulley Conversion Kits for serpentine belt/pulley conversions required to accommodate high power alternators.
- SmartgaugeTM Battery Monitors for the most accurate battery monitoring available today.
We support these innovative products with our best-in-the-industry Technical Service Group. We stick with you throughout the process of (a) identifying the best charging system for your vessel, (b) properly installing, and (c) optimizing the operation of your charging system. Just ask anyone who is using Balmar!
Through our recent association with CDI Electronics, Balmar is also investing greater resources in quality systems and product development.
- Balmar products are now being assembled and tested in an ISO 9000-certified factory.
- Balmar has vastly increased our offering of the patented Altmount® Pulley Conversion Kits.
- Balmar is developing the SmartgaugeTM Battery Monitoring System for in-house manufacturing and further platform development.
Read our guide on Selecting a Balmar Charging System, then utilize our Charging System Configurator on the Home Page to configure a Balmar Charging System for your needs!